Ms Barham to the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, Minister for the Hunter, and Vice-President of the Executive Council representing the Minister for Tourism Major Events Hospitality and Racing, and Minister for the Arts—
- What is the 2010-11 Arts NSW funding allocation for the Short and Sweet Theatre?
- Has the Minister for the Arts or the Minister’s office made any representations to the Short and Sweet Theatre?
- If so, what was the nature of these representations?
- Will the proposed increases in funding allocations for the Short and Sweet Theatre be from the recurrent Arts NSW budget?
- Short + Sweet is a multi-artform organisation. Short + Sweet did not receive any funding in 2010⁄11. An auspiced grant of $25,000 was provided to Short + Sweet Dance in 2010⁄11.
- Not applicable.
- The Short + Sweet allocation will be included in the Department of Trade & Investment, Regional Infrastructure & Services budget.